Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged by Jules

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

Alright, here are six random things:
1. I can't whistle.
2. I have severe anxiety about getting my teeth cleaned. If I could, I would get a general anesthsia to have it done.
3. I'm pretty much allergic to everything (no food allergies though, thank god!)
4. I've seen the Dalai Lama.
5. I'm seriously considering moving to Vancouver, depending on the outcome of this election.
6. I can't watch any movie that Hilary Swank is in, because I can't look at her.

Time for the tagging:
Kat! Because you and Jules are the only people who read my blog, and Julie already did it. =)

No comments: